Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Da Bears

I'm back from Malaysia for the third time, and likely the charmed final time as my Delta credit is finished.

Will do a proper wrapup with photos later, but for now, here are three from a display in front of one of the Kuala Lumpur malls.

I've no idea of what the display was for except some kind of world peace. They had all these bears painted and lined up. I started snapping away and then realized there was one for every country, though I'm not sure what the Mendoza Line was for being recognized. I didn't search, for example, for East Timur or South Sudan.

More photos are to come, but for now, here are the three from the countries where I've lived. And if you can't tell what's the U.S., Morocco and Indonesia, well, you're just not trying.


Click to enlarge if you're so inclined.

No comments: