Thursday, August 19, 2010

Here's where I live and work

Scenes from my summer...
Here's the Lodge dining room, where we eat and also square dance. (I haven't done that yet!)




This is Carmel, the ranch dog. She is sweet but I miss Kocur.

This is the porch-ish area off the Lodge. It also has a little deck.



Here's my car parked in front of the crew cabins. I live in the third one. You can't see it, but I'll have more pictures later. It's a little dirty now.
And speaking of, it reminds me very much of the "Dirty Dancing" resort people's cabins. There are two bunk beds in each of four cabins and then there's the "Sin Den," which is the crew breakhouse. We have wifi.


Here's where I expect to spend about nine hours a day until the end of September. I have all day Saturday and Sunday mornings off, but other than that, this is where I'll be.

No comments: